Friday, October 1, 2010

God's Promises Are NOT Always Fulfilled As We Hoped

Big suprise! My heart jumped when I heard him say: "God's Promises Are NOT Always Fulfilled As We Hoped..." And it was one of those moments when I knew the Lord was speaking to me - to us. Especially me, because I have NO Patience.

But, I know my Savior Lives! I know that He is the Son of God, our Heavenly Father, who Lives!

I know the Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ; that it is true; that it was translated from God Plates through the gift and power of God by the Prophet Joseph Smith, who was chosen by God to open this Last Dispensation of His Gospel before the Second Coming of the Messiah.

I know that we have a LIVING PROPHET on the earth today, Pres. Thomas S. Monson, who speaks the words and will of our Savior.

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true Church on the face of the earth with God's Priesthood power and Authority and the Ordinances of Exaltation and Salvation.

This very short and very powerful video message is actually titled "Continue in Patience" from Pres. Uchtdorf's talk.

Continue in Patience

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Bryce said you should call your blog "Bevan on Earth" I thought that was pretty clever!

bevanmission said...

Yes, Bryce was ALWAYS the clever one in the group!That is such a great idea, I'll have to do Blog Post with that title - (and attribute him as the inspiration, too!)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a message and let us know what you think! We hope you enjoyed your visit!