Thursday, August 26, 2010

32 Old Testament I Know that My Redeemer Liveth

I Know That My Redeemer Liveth


Preparing this lesson/presentation was almost toooooo personal!

I decided that I love the way the Spirit speaks to me when I study the lesson and associate the scriptures and quotes visually with pictures!  It just seems to open up my heart and soul and I feel the message more intently.

And, of course, it feels like the lesson on Job was written by a loving Heavenly Father just for me. I found myself within every single sentence in the lesson manual.

And even though I've read Job many times previously, this time has felt as if it was the first time I had ever read those verses.

Such tender mercies.

Such loving whispers from the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a message and let us know what you think! We hope you enjoyed your visit!