Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Errol! Everyday IS Heaven With You!


It's been exactly one year since you left the hospital on the day of your birthday! Who could have imagined that the Lord would have kept you alive all those years until modern medicine had advanced to the point that the surgeons could successfully repair your heart! The miracle that the Lord has given you is my miracle, too, as we are eternal companions, side by side together forever. How grateful I am to know that you are my faithful companion! How grateful I am to share the years ahead that will be filled with grandchildren and more!  Enjoy this video - there are many photos that will bring back great memories!!

Our INSPIRATIONAL FAMILY focus today comes from Elder Marlin K. Jensen in speaking about 'A UNION OF LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING' [which can be said for both husbands and wives]:

"I felt that God was my heavenly Father indeed; that Jesus was my brother, and that the wife of my bosom was an immortal, eternal companion; a kind ministering angel, given to me as a comfort, and a crown of glory for ever and ever.

"Developing Our Capacity to Love

"The teachings of Christ suggest that we should begin our search for an eternal companion with greater concern about our ability to give love than about our need to receive it."

Jesus is considered by scholars such as Weber ...Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

bevanmission said...

His birthday is actually Friday! I was running a fever last night when I was preparing this post for Friday morning and apparently I thought it was Thurs night when it was ONLY Wed! At least this way his Birthday Wishes will be spread our over several days!!

bevanmission said...

We were blessed with an additional Thanksgiving Feast with most of the family on Sunday and celebrated birthday wishes again! We just love our family dinners and the special occasions that bring the kids back home!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a message and let us know what you think! We hope you enjoyed your visit!