Monday, November 9, 2009

25 Thoughts to Point You To Heaven

Twenty Five Beautiful Sayings to Uplift, Inspire, Encourage and Adopt:







We want to THANK the unknown author/photographer for these Beautiful Pictures and Worthy Sayings!

Our INSPIRATIONAL FAMILY thought today is by Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley:


"I wrote these beautiful words as President David O. McKay spoke them to a small group some years ago.
David O.McKay, LDS PresidentImage via Wikipedia

Said he:



“As absolute as the certainty that you have in your hearts that tonight will be followed by dawn tomorrow morning, so is my assurance that Jesus Christ is the Savior of mankind, the Light that will dispel the darkness of the world, through the gospel restored by direct revelation to the Prophet Joseph Smith.”


Our beloved President Spencer W. Kimball said: “I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he was crucified for the sins of the world.


“He is my friend, my Savior, my Lord, my God” "
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a message and let us know what you think! We hope you enjoyed your visit!